Friday, 2 May 2014

JUST WANT TO TELL YOU . . . I REALLY MISS YOU.. ;')

3 MAY 2014 . . . 
I never forget...
everyday with tears and dua'..
sometimes we need someone to hear our story..
but I think nobody understand me.. but only you my dear GOD..
ALLAHUAKHBAR..
and you my blog..
even I have many friends in this world..
I believe they just hear my feeling but not help me to control my emotion..
only me only me only me..
I really need someone who actually really IKHLAS with me
n show how there cares about me..
bring me with the rules of ALLAH..
not too really hope..
but I really mean it!
someone who take me from my dad with a good permission..
SUBHANALLAH..
IMAGINE everynight..
so beautiful way you create for us
PAST always comes around me..
so I need much of strength to forget all about this..
n try to be BEST MUSLIMAH for DUNIA AKHIRAH..
INSYAALLAH..

Lets SOLAT..MY LOVE CALL ME!!
ALLAHUAKHBAR... :')


No comments:

Post a Comment

kata INDAH diperlukan wheee~